Due to our process for checking in bags with British Airways we must see a valid passport for travel. Unfortunately we can't currently accept any other travel documents.
Articles in this section
- What if I don't have a boarding pass?
- Can I use an electronic boarding pass?
- What do I need to do on the day if i'm using the Bag Check-In service?
- What do I need to do on the day if i'm using the Airport Delivery or City Delivery service?
- How do you know which is my bag?
- I have chosen a one hour pick-up slot - how do I know when the driver will arrive?
- Can I use an identity card rather than a passport for the Bag Check-In service?