The service is currently available on all British Airways operated scheduled flights departing London City, Heathrow and Gatwick airports. This excludes chartered flights, UK domestic services and BA1 from London City to New York JFK. We are currently unable to offer AirPortr + Bag Check-In on domestic flights as our systems require passports to verify bookings and domestic flights accept a range of identification documents. However, you can still use the standard AirPortr service to have your bags delivered to the airport. You will just need to collect them from the AirPortr team before you head to check-in and security.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the AirPortr and AirPortr + Bag Check-In services?
- Which terminals do BA fly out of from Gatwick, Heathrow and London City airports?
- Can you send my luggage to my hotel at my destination?
- Can I use the service to connect flights between London airports?
- Do you offer luggage storage?
- Can you pick up my bags from the luggage carousel when I land?
- Is the AirPortr + Bag Check-In service available on all flights?
- What are your opening hours?
- How early can you collect my bags before I fly?
- Can I use AirPortr from Luton or Stansted airports?