Are you having trouble making a booking online?
We recently deployed a new online system for improved customer experience. However, if you have used us before it is possible your browser (chrome, safari) still has saved some of the previous settings, which may be causing you some issues when making a new booking.
We recommend you:
- Clear your browser cache
- Refresh the page
You should then be able to proceed with your booking as normal.
If you are unsure how to do the above, we have added the instructions below to assist.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Do not hesitate to contact us if the problem persists.
Chrome - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Do one of the following:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on MacOS.
- Select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Show advanced settings…” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Choose “Cached images and files“.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
- Refresh your page
Safari 8.0 - 10.0 (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
This document explains how to clear cache and cookies in Safari 8.0 to 10.0.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.