Unfortunately not – with the AirPortr + Bag Check-In service we check your bags onto your flight but you’ll need to collect these from the baggage reclaim at your destination airport.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the AirPortr and AirPortr + Bag Check-In services?
- Which terminals do BA fly out of from Gatwick, Heathrow and London City airports?
- Can you send my luggage to my hotel at my destination?
- Can I use the service to connect flights between London airports?
- Do you offer luggage storage?
- Can you pick up my bags from the luggage carousel when I land?
- Is the AirPortr + Bag Check-In service available on all flights?
- What are your opening hours?
- How early can you collect my bags before I fly?
- Can I use AirPortr from Luton or Stansted airports?