Unfortunately we need to verify your boarding pass to check in your bags for the Bag Check-In service. If you aren't able to check in for your flight we can reassign your bags to our Airport Delivery service for collection at the airport where you need to check in your bags yourself.
Articles in this section
- What if I don't have a boarding pass?
- Can I use an electronic boarding pass?
- What do I need to do on the day if i'm using the Bag Check-In service?
- What do I need to do on the day if i'm using the Airport Delivery or City Delivery service?
- How do you know which is my bag?
- I have chosen a one hour pick-up slot - how do I know when the driver will arrive?
- Can I use an identity card rather than a passport for the Bag Check-In service?