You'll need to purchase any additional baggage with your airline before you check in for your flight. Any extra baggage allowance you've purchased will then be outlined on your boarding pass so we will be aware of this upon collection.
Articles in this section
- Can I check in buggies, children's car seats & Wheelchairs and electric mobility aids?
- Can I use the service if I have oversized luggage?
- Can I pack Christmas Crackers?
- Should I pack items eligible for a VAT refund?
- What are the AirPortr baggage weight limits?
- Can I use AirPortr's services with 'smart luggage'?
- Do you support group bookings?
- What if my suitcase is over the luggage allowance with my airline?
- Will you know if i've paid for extra baggage?
- Do you accept sports equipment like skis or bike boxes?