You'll need to purchase any additional baggage with British Airways before you check in for your flight. Any extra baggage allowance you've purchased will then be outlined on your boarding pass so we will be aware of this upon collection.
Articles in this section
- Can I check in buggies, wheelchairs and children's car seats?
- Can I use the service if I have oversized luggage?
- Can I use AirPortr's services with 'smart luggage'?
- Do you support group bookings?
- What are the AirPortr baggage weight limits?
- What if my suitcase is over my British Airways luggage allowance?
- Will you know if i've paid for extra baggage with British Airways?
- Do you accept sports equipment?