Due to our process for checking in bags with British Airways, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Finnair and Virgin. We must see a valid passport for travel.
Unfortunately, we can't currently accept any other travel documents except for Airportr Passengers travelling with Easy Jet.
Below are some examples of acceptable Identification for Easy jet passengers:
- A valid passport - an expired passport can be used up to a maximum of five years after expiry
- Valid photographic EU or Swiss national identity card
- Valid photographic driving licence, provisional or full
- Valid armed forces identity card
- Valid police warrant card/badge