Service includes the collection of your bags from a specified address within our operational area to LHR/LGW or Luton airport. You can then collect from our airport team in departures at a pre-arranged time.
Please note unless you request a specific meeting time with the driver during collection or Customer support, the default meeting time will be 2 hours prior to departure. (See Maps for meeting point locations)
- Passport/ Boarding Pass not required as we hand over to you to check in.
- Passenger not required to be present for collection.
- If the collection is from a hotel please inform the concierge that AirPortr will collect, also let us know your hotel reservation reference (either in booking notes or by informing Customer support).
Service is for Flights arriving into LHR/ LGW to deliver bags to London address. For same day delivery bags will need to be dropped off with our team by 1:00 pm (also See FAQ's coverage).
Pre-booked online before arrival only, after collecting your bags from the baggage reclaim and clearing customs: Simply drop your bags off with the AirPortr team in the Check-In area for delivery into London. (Same meeting locations as Airport delivery)
- Your drop off time at the airport will be scheduled for roughly 1 hour from the arrival time to account for the time it takes to get through security.
- (Our airport team monitor flights and send an sms upon arrival,
- Meet our team within a 1-hour window
- If there is any change in your flight arrival time or cannot see staff at the meeting point please contact our customer support team asap).
- Delivery also pre-arranged (peak to our team for any amendments)
The Bag Check-In service is available for customers who are flying with Our Airline Partners only. You will get the standard Airport delivery service but AirPortr will also check in your bags.
AirPortr must meet the requirements of each Airline with regards to security/ Allowance and Excess baggage to successfully complete the check-in process.
- All Passengers with checked luggage need to be present during collection.
- Provide I.D accepted for travel by your airline
- Boarding Pass (on mobile device / PDF download or Printed)
- Meet baggage allowance on your ticket -
- Option for AirPortr to pay for Excess Baggage during collection (see driver acceptance declaration.
- Max weight airline will accept for check in 32 kgs.
During pick up you will be able to choose for us to pay for the excess on your behalf (we reclaim once complete) Or we can reassign for airport delivery so you can collect and check-in.
Please be aware passport and visa checks may be required depending on your destination prior to clearing airport security. Contact your Airline/ AirPortr customer support if there are any issues obtaining a boarding pass as we cannot check in for you without scanning this during collection.