Service includes the collection of your bags from a specified address within our operational area to London Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester Airports. You can then collect from our airport team in departures at a pre-arranged time.
Please note unless you request a specific meeting time with the driver during collection or Customer support, the default meeting time will be 2 hours prior to departure. (See Maps for meeting point locations)
- Passport/ Boarding Pass not required as we hand over to you to check in.
- Passenger not required to be present for collection.
- If the collection is from a hotel please inform the concierge that AirPortr will collect, also let us know your hotel reservation reference (either in booking notes or by informing Customer support).
Update on the City Delivery (London Arrivals) service
Airportr has decided to temporarily suspend its London Arrivals service.
The service has historically required our customers to pick up their bags from the carousel, and clear them through Customs before meeting us to hand over their bags.
This isn’t good enough. We believe that Airportr can deliver a much better service for our customers. One that transforms the post-landing experience, and allows them to zoom through and out of the airport after their flight.
We are ploughing a huge amount of effort into making this a reality, and we look forward to updating you on this exciting new product soon.
The Bag Check-In service is available for customers who are flying with Our Airline Partners only. You will get the standard Airport delivery service but AirPortr will also check in your bags.
AirPortr must meet the requirements of each Airline with regards to security/ Allowance and Excess baggage to successfully complete the check-in process.
- All Passengers with checked luggage need to be present during collection.
- Provide I.D accepted for travel by your airline
- Boarding Pass (on mobile device / PDF download or Printed)
- Meet baggage allowance on your ticket -
- Option for AirPortr to pay for Excess Baggage during collection (see driver acceptance declaration.
- Max weight airline will accept for check in 32 kgs.
During pick up you will be able to choose for us to pay for the excess on your behalf (we reclaim once complete) Or we can reassign for airport delivery so you can collect and check-in.
Please be aware passport and visa checks may be required depending on your destination prior to clearing airport security. Contact your Airline/ AirPortr customer support if there are any issues obtaining a boarding pass as we cannot check in for you without scanning this during collection.