Yes. Whether it's golf clubs, ski equipment or a musical instrument, all items are charged at the same rate. Just ensure that your luggage is within your booked airline allowance if using the Bag Check-In service.
Articles in this section
- Can I check in buggies, wheelchairs and children's car seats?
- Can I use the service if I have oversized luggage?
- What are the AirPortr baggage weight limits?
- Can I use AirPortr's services with 'smart luggage'?
- Do you support group bookings?
- What if my suitcase is over my British Airways luggage allowance?
- Will you know if i've paid for extra baggage with British Airways?
- Do you accept sports equipment like skis or bike boxes?