If a member of the party isn’t present for pick-up then we won’t be able to check in their bags. Their bag can either be removed from the booking or reassigned to our Airport Delivery service and they will need to collect it from the AirPortr team at the airport before security.
Articles in this section
- Trouble making an booking online for Bag Check-In?
- How do I reset my password?
- I am trying to enter my British Airways flight number to book but am getting an error message
- What happens if one of the party isn't present for a Bag Check-In booking?
- I can't find my booking in my account
- What if my flight is cancelled?
- What happens if I change my flight?
- What happens if I miss my flight?
- What happens if my bag doesn't make the flight?
- What do I do if my driver hasn't arrived within my booked slot?