If you’re using the Bag Check-In service your checked baggage must be within your booked allowance for your flight.
You can find this information when you check-in using your airline's app or their online check-in.
Baggage allowance for the flight will also be displayed on your e-ticket.
The limit for all Airlines is 32kg therefore we cannot take bags over this weight for the health and safety of our drivers.
Oversized / Out Of Gauge items
Providing the weight requirements have been met, we can check-in larger items at the Out of gauge check-in area.
AirPortr must meet the requirements of the airline in order to check-in bags on the passenger's behalf. For check-in, if unsure please look up the airline requirements or call our Airportr's customer support team so we can be sure to send an appropriately sized vehicle.
Customer Support +44 (0) 203 384 6677.
Check-in available Partner Airlines
- 24hours departure www.ba.com
- 24hours departure www.thomascookairlines.com
- 24 hours before your flight: www.aa.com
- 24 hours before your flight: www.virginatlantic.com
- 36 hours before departure: www.finnair.com
- 48 hours www.Cathaypacific.com
- 30 days www.easyjet.com/en