1. Pack your bags, ensuring all baggage is within your checked baggage allowance (quantity, size and weight limits) and that they do not contain any prohibited items.
2. Ensure that all passengers are present during your collection window with the airline's accepted form of identification (Passport/I.D card/ driving license).
- Complete online check-in to obtain a boarding pass for your flight.
(Our partner airlines provide online check-in services where you can edit your baggage allowance and download/print your boarding passe(s).
- Both documents must be scanned by our driver for us to successfully check bags onto your flight.
- Please be ready at the beginning of your 1 or 3 hours pick up slot, as our drivers can only wait for a maximum of 15 minutes due to our collection, delivery and check-in schedule.
3. Bookings will default to an airport delivery during collection if :
- Passengers are not able to obtain a boarding pass or accepted form of Identification.
- Any bags are over the maximum check-in weight limit of 32kgs.
- Absent during collection.
To see how the service works visit our page here
Or, Call our Customer Support Team for assistance or information +44 (0) 203 384 6677,