1. Bags Packed & Ready
Ensure all baggage is packed, ready for collection and within your checked baggage allowance allocation with your airline i.e.
- Number of bags
- Size and weight limits
- Luggage should not contain any items prohibited by your airline.
2. Complete online check-in & Print / Download Boarding Pass
Our Partner Airlines provide online check-in services where you can check or edit your baggage allowance, also Print/download your boarding pass for your flight.
3. Ensure All passengers using check-in allowance are present:
- Due to Drivers schedules, we can wait for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Passengers with bags to be checked in (under their allowance) must be present from the start of the collection slot, with their Passport & Boarding Pass.
4. What Happens next? - Transport & Check-in with your Airline: We’ll take care of your bags from here!
- You’ll be kept informed on the status of your luggage via the web tracking feature and email updates until check-in complete.
- Once your bags have been checked into your flight with our airline partners, we’ll send you an email / Sms containing the airline baggage tags & tracking numbers for each item to confirm check-in has been completed.
Or, call our Customer Support Team for assistance or information +44 (0) 203 384 6677,