The service is currently available on all British Airways operated scheduled flights departing London Heathrow and Gatwick airports. This excludes chartered flights and UK domestic services. We are currently unable to offer Bag Check-In on domestic flights as our systems require passports to verify bookings and domestic flights accept a range of identification documents. However, you can still use the Airport Delivery service to have your bags delivered to the airport. You will just need to collect them from the AirPortr team before you head to check-in and security.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Airport Delivery, City Delivery and Bag Check-In services?
- What is your coverage area?
- Do you service Heathrow Terminals 2 and 4?
- Do you service London City Airport?
- Which terminals do BA fly out of from Gatwick and Heathrow airports?
- Can you send my luggage to my hotel at my destination?
- Can I use the service to connect flights between London airports?
- Do you offer luggage storage?
- Can you pick up my bags from the luggage carousel when I land?
- Is the Bag Check-In service available on all flights?