You’ll need to do a few things ahead of our arrival to make sure your collection goes smoothly.
- Have your bags packed & ready
Ensure your bags are packed, ready for collection and within your airline checked baggage allowance. For more information on what you can & can’t pack, and your airline baggage allowance, please see our Frequently asked questions :
- Check-in online and upload COVID testing/vaccination certificates before we arrive
It is vital that you check-in online and obtain your boarding pass (printed or in-app) before our driver arrives. Some airlines will also require you to upload your COVID-19 testing and/or vaccination certificates in order to use online check-in (please refer to your airline’s communications on this).
If you’re having difficulties checking-in or accessing your boarding pass, please see our FAQ on this.
- Ensure all passengers checking-in bags are present with documents to hand:
- Please ensure that all passengers checking-in bags are ready, with their Passport and boarding pass to hand, for the duration of your collection slot.
- Drivers will wait a maximum of 15 minutes before moving on to their next location.
- Passengers checking-in bags will need to show our driver a valid Passport (ID for domestic flights) & Boarding Pass
- What Happens next?
We’ll take care of your bags from here!
- You’ll be kept informed on the status of your luggage via SMS and email at every step of the way, and you’ll be able to check the status of your bags 24/7 using the tracking link we send you.
- Once we’ve checked-in your bags, we’ll send you your digital airline baggage receipts.
- Collect your bags from the carousel in the normal way after landing.
Need help? Contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.