Yes. After you make a booking, we'll email you a link to a Customs 'e-declaration', where you'll need to confirm your baggage contains only personal, permitted goods. Your completed form will be emailed to you for your records, and you may be asked to present this to the authorities when clearing Customs.
Articles in this section
- What is a Customs charge for?
- What happens if I go over my Customs allowance?
- How do I make contact with Customer Support?
- I'm having trouble making a booking online. What should I do?
- What happens if I change my flight or decide not to fly?
- How do I edit/make changes to my booking? (such as adding bags or changing timeslot)
- Should I pack items eligible for a VAT refund?
- What is an airline Excess Baggage charge?
- Can I check-in unusual or oversized baggage, such as buggies, children's car seats, wheelchairs and electric mobility aids?
- I'm trying to enter my flight details to book, but I'm getting an error message. What should I do?
Article is closed for comments.