Yes. After you make a booking, we'll email you a link to a Customs 'e-declaration', where you'll need to confirm your baggage contains only personal, permitted goods. Your completed form will be emailed to you for your records, and you may be asked to present this to the authorities when clearing Customs.
Articles in this section
- When using the Arrivals service, do I need to be present when my bags are delivered?
- Do I need to fill out a Customs declaration when using your Arrivals Service?
- How long will it take for my bags to be delivered to me when using the Arrivals service?
- Can I book a 'Door-to-door' offering?
- How early can you collect my bags before I fly?
- With which airlines can I use the bag check-in service?
- Can I use the bag check-in service on codeshare flights?
- Why can't I use your services in more airports?
- Why can't I use your services on arrival/after landing?
- Where can I have my bags collected from?