When making a booking, you will be given a list of delivery slot options, based on the arrival time of your flight, and your delivery location. These will be on the same-day and/or the day after your flight lands.
Articles in this section
- Arrivals - What you need to do
- Should I pack items eligible for a VAT refund?
- What happens if my bags are inspected by the authorities?
- I'm using your Arrival service, and have received an email saying you couldn't collect my bags as they didn't arrive on the carousel. What should I do?
- When using the Arrivals service, do I need to be present when my bags are delivered?
- How long will it take for my bags to be delivered to me when using the Arrivals service?
- Arrivals: Carousel collection & Delivery Service: What if my bag isn't on the baggage reclaim at my destination? (Delayed/lost baggage)